See Latest Dispense Technology Demonstrated at iMAPS 2016
GPD Global at iMAPS 2016, Pasadena, California
GRAND JUNCTION, CO ― October 2016 ― GPD Global continues to establish its presence by exhibiting at trade shows in the nation and globally with our affiliates. The most recent trade shows were SMTA International 2016 in Rosemont, IL and Semicon Taiwan. We strengthened our brand globally with these successful events.
At the upcoming iMAPS 2016 - 49th International Symposium on Microelectronics taking place October 11-12 at the Pasadena Convention Center in Pasadena, California - we will have experts on hand at Booth# 118 to discuss your dispensing project and process needs. Whether your project requires a pump for retrofitting or a fully automated dispense system, we have a solution for you.
At the booth, we will have a complete line of dispense pumps that can be integrated into your systems. There will also be a live demonstration of the volumetric PCD pump series performing a dispense process that no other pump can do. This continuously volumetric pump dispenses low-to-high viscosity fluids with outstanding repeatability over the full range of pot life. Come by and check it out.
- Other pumps on display that can be retrofitted include the Precision Auger Pump which can dispense low-to-high volumes with a simple change-over. We will be debuting our new servo pump controller for Precision Auger Pump that offers complete integration into your system by offering heat control and offline programming.
- Learn how to monitor your dispense process in real time with the Real Time Process Control (FPC System). Operators no longer need to make pressure adjustments during the dispense process. A constant supply of the correct amount of fluid is delivered to the pump regardless of fluid level in the reservoir.
- A Jetting process can now be integrated with your dispense system by retrofitting the NCM5000 Jetting Pump and its controller. This jetting pump is compatible with a wide range of liquids: from UV encapsulants to underfills and SMT adhesives.
We offer a selection of fully automated fluid dispensing systems to meet the demands of production and the versatility of development:
- High Precision Systems MAX Series
- Large/Versatile Board Processing DS Series
- Bench Top Island Series
Stop by Booth# 118 to see a unique, live dispensing demonstration and ask the experts how to improve the repeatability, accuracy, and productivity of your dispense process.
For more details, contact GPD Global +1 (970) 245 0408 or email@example.com